St. Mary’s Catholic Church & School
Enrollment Fees & Tuition Rates
Pre-Kindergarten – 8th Grade $350
High School $450
* These fees are non-refundable and must be paid prior to enrollment
Tuition Rates 2023-2024 Tuition
Tuesday, Thursday $4,000
Monday, Wednesday, Friday $4,500
Five Days Mornings Only $5,000
Five Days Full Days $6,500
Kindergarten – 5th Grade $7,600
Middle School (6-8) $7,950
High School (9-12) $9,400
(Tuition payments will be charged through FACTS Tuition Management and may be made annually, biannually, or monthly on the 5th or the 20th of each month. Monthly payments may be made over 10, 11, or 12 months with all accounts paid in full by May 22, 2024. FACTS charges a fee ($25 or $55) for the payment plan options.)
*Multi-child Credit: This credit will be calculated as follows: Oldest child no credit; 2nd oldest child will receive a $500 credit on full-time tuition; 3rd oldest child will receive a $1000 credit on full-time tuition; 4th oldest child and younger children will receive a 50% reduction on full-time tuition.
*Parish Subsidy: Families may apply for a Parish Subsidy of $1000/child through their local parishes. A signed Parish Subsidy Agreement is required from the pastor before the discount will be applied to tuition. For Catholic families qualifying for the Parish Subsidy from any local Catholic parish, the 4th oldest and younger children will pay tuition of $1000 plus all fees.
*My Fair Share Grant: A My Fair Share Grant may be available for families based on demonstrated financial need as determined through FACTS Grant and Aid. The priority deadline for the 2023-2024 School Year My Fair Share application is February 25, 2023. My Fair Share funding is limited and is not guaranteed. Families are encouraged to meet the priority deadline. FACTS charges a $40 fee to complete the My Fair Share application.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church & School
Additional Fees & Expenses
Lunch Plan (served daily, except half days)
Optional Annual Fees
* Before School Care (7:15 – 7:30 AM) - No Charge
* After School Care (3:30 PM – 5:30 PM except half days) - $600 (prorated at $60/mo)
* High School Athletic Fee (9th – 12th grades / one or more sports) - $300
* TAPPS Academics/TAPPS Art (9th-12th grades) - $150
* Middle School Athletic Fee (6th-8th grades) - $250
* Archery Fee (4th-5th grades) - $150
* Band Equipment Rental (only if renting an instrument) - $250 (prorated at $25/mo)
Additional Annual Fees (Required)
* School Supply Fees (PK3 – 4th) - $55; (5th-12th) - $75
* Middle School Technology Fee (6th- 8th grades) - $150
* High School Technology Fee (9th-12th) - $250
* Early Childhood (PK3, PK4, K) Snack Fee - $100
* Fees may be divided over 10, 11, or 12 months as a part of the FACTS payment plan
Additional Class Field Trips by Grade-level
* 5th Grade – Pines Camp (Fall) - $300
* 7th Grade – Texas History Trip (Spring) - $300
* 9th Grade – Biology Trip (Spring) - $300
* 11th/12th – History / Religion / Science Trip (Spring) - $300
* Class field trip expenses may be divided over 10, 11, or 12 months through the FACTS payment plan.
Additional information will be available from the coordinating teacher as the trip is planned.
Mandatory Service Hours / School Fundraising Obligation (Required)
All Families PK3-12 - 25 hours ($25/hr.)
Raffle Ticket Sales (PK3-12th Grade) - $350/family
* Hours not served, and raffle tickets not sold, will be added to the family FACTS account.
Note: Family members must sign in and report volunteer hours to receive credit.
Additional Fundraising Activities
Knight to Remember Gala - April
Holiday Celebration Fund - November / December
TAPPS Athletics / TAPPS Academics / TAPPS Art - Varies: Gift Card Sales / Pancake Breakfast / Car Wash
Annual Fund Campaign* - September / October
Capital Campaign* (Campus Improvements) - Ongoing
Sponsor a Student Campaign* - Ongoing
Birthday Book Donation (Library) - Student’s Birthday or Other Day of Note
Book Fair (Library) - Bi-Annual
* Campaign contributions may be made through your FACTS Tuition Account. Please watch for additional information.